SEO services have been used as a marketing strategy for over a decade. The marketing method is said to deliver results, depending on how they are used. White-hat services are often more expensive, but black-hat services might earn penalties from Google and destroy a website’s credibility. There are plenty of SEO agencies in the market and while there are good ones, some are less than stellar and can be a waste of time and resources.
Before hiring local SEO services for your business, here are 5 important things to look out for:
- Past Results. Does the local SEO service you are eyeing have good results? How are these results measured? Do they have long-term clients that can speak of the good results that they have? How are the rankings and the traffic of their clients? Can they provide case studies of their websites? If these can be measured, then the local SEO service can be trusted.
- Professionalism. Are there other services offered by the company aside from SEO? How focused are they on the SEO service that they offer? Are they able to provide reports on a specific time frame? Are they able to help you grow as a company with the other services they offer? Having a company that helps expand your business in many ways might be the best local SEO service for you.
- Strategy. Does the local SEO service use questionable strategies to achieve results? Black-hat SEO strategies are highly unethical and will often land penalties on your website when it violates search engine guidelines because of cheating. It can be tempting to employ local SEO services that use black-hat strategies because of the boosts, it is best to steer clear of them and use honest strategies that also bring results.
- Tools. Can the local SEO service provide tools for mobile searches? Can they help using “Google My Business?” Are they able to make use of different tools in their strategies? Are they updated in the most recent tools and how are they able to fit this in with their strategies? A good local SEO service can cope with changes and use them to their advantage in growing the clients’ businesses.
- Research. How do the local SEO services around the business do their research? How do they gather the information that is required by the clients? What kind of information do they collect? Will the information help the clients or will this be detrimental to the clients’ privacy? Does the local SEO service research which keywords will work best for the company? Do they know the competitors’ niche and can they work around this so the clients’ business will have better traffic?
Whatever the business and whatever the niche, hiring local SEO services for your business will surely bring results. Making sure that you get the best services for your company is vital because this is an investment in your marketing strategy that ultimately boosts the growth of your business. Set up an appointment with redwingsmarketing.ie and see how they can help boost your business in more ways than one.