One of the growing sectors in the United Kingdom is video production. The United Kingdom (UK) is a European nation with the second-largest economy on the continent, right next to Germany. London, the capital of England, is the influential centre of the country and home to most of the largest industries in the UK.
Most companies are going digital in terms of their brand campaign and corporate agenda. They need the services from a top-notch Corporate Video Production Company in the UK to effectively achieve their business objectives.
If you are looking for a video production company that can create compelling corporate videos, you need to know what type of services you can expect.
Types of Corporate Videos and their Purpose
There is no single template for making a corporate video. The content of each video varies from client to client, depending on their intended purpose. A video production company should be versatile enough to create different types of corporate videos such as these listed below:
- Promotional video: This type of video is focused on introducing and promoting the company’s product or service. It may showcase special features of a specific product like a smartphone. A Corporate Video Production Company in the UK may specialise in making only promotional videos.
- Internal Communication videos: Large-scale companies often use these videos to communicate company policies and terms. They can also be about business updates, achievements, and future goals of the company.
- Recruitment video: Human resource managers mainly use this type of video to showcase the company culture and values to attract new talent and recruit prospective employees. This may be shown during job fairs in universities.
- How-To videos: They help customers use the company’s product correctly. This is helpful, especially for those products that require more technical know-how.
- Training videos: These videos help both new and old employees learn how to do a specific task related to their job. They can also be about developing soft skills such as communication and teamwork.
- Testimonial videos: These help the company build its credibility by showing testimonies of clients to affirm the quality of their products and services.
- Corporate Documentary: These videos are aimed to narrate the history and projected future of the company. It highlights their milestones throughout the years and the members behind these achievements. Shareholders are often the target audience of these videos.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): This type of video is made to convince company stakeholders and clients that their brand aims to generate profit and at the same time benefit and improve society.
- Company Profile Video: New companies or competitors in the market use this type of video to establish their brand name and reputation. Introducing the company profile is a good strategy for attracting potential investors and clients.
How a Video Production Company Create Corporate Videos
Any corporate video production company generates a framework for editing the video content. A typical framework will include the following sections:
- A Catchy Introduction
- Narration About the Company History
- Details about Company Growth
- Message from CEO or Board of Directors
- Footage of the Facility and Offices
- Employees and Work Culture
- Client Testimonials
- Future of the Company
- Ending Tagline
Many video production companies in the UK specialise in one or most of these corporate videos, which can ultimately improve brand awareness and increase the revenue of small and large-scale companies.