If you’re looking for a unique and personalised gift, keep reading to learn some great gifting ideas, which include furnishing and decor items. These clever and stylish items are perfect for anyone in your life, and they can be ordered from wholesalers of homeware in Australia in just minutes. From lanterns to placemats and wall art to pet bowls, online homeware stores have got everything you need to jazz up any space in your home.
Did you know that the houseware market is approximately 2.5 billion dollars worth in Australia alone? Well, it is! So, check out the collections today and find the ideal gift for a particular person who’s hard to shop for after going through the gifting ideas given below.
1. Soft Furnishings
Soft furnishings are a great way to elevate comfort around the house. Not only do they add an atmosphere of style, but they can also make your home more climate-controlled and relaxing. And when you select soft furnishings that fit your style and needs, you will not only be comfortable in your own home, but other people who visit may also feel at ease.
Many types of soft furnishing are available these days, including rugs, throws, pillows, cushions, and so on. Furthermore, soft furnishings often come with built-in features like memory foam or hypoallergenic fabrics that automatically adjust their shape to conform to your body contours. This means people don’t waste energy trying to get settled into the desired position each time while sitting down or moving around.
2. Decor Items
Some popular home decor gift ideas include area rugs, pillows, candles, picture frames, plants, lamp shades/curtains, etc. And when choosing an item for a specific room or space in your home, be sure of what is already there. This will help you decide which additions will look best and complement the existing décor. For instance, if someone loves vintage-inspired pieces, such paintings could be the perfect present. Painting pieces can easily be placed on any wall in a room to add personality and dimensionality.
3. Gardening Accessories
People who have special ones with green thumbs can consider gardening accessories for them. So, here are a few tips for choosing proper gardening accessories that include tools like gloves, watering cans, pots, trowels and spades, post-hole diggers or augers, hoses for irrigation or clean up, and much more:
- Start by looking at what type of accessory is needed and deciding on the specific purpose it will serve. For example, buy an adjustable hose reel instead of a general sprinkler system if you’re looking to grade the soil or water plants regularly.
- If something functional and beautiful (like a herb garden) is needed, go for something with built-in features like movable shelves or attractive fencing rather than simply buying decorative pots and plants. For instance, if it is for use on a lawn in wet weather conditions, purchase an ordinary grass catcher over a turf minder because it’s easier to move around when necessary.
- Decide which price is budget-friendly. Things like hoses may cost more upfront but save money in the long run due to their durability and increased reliability. Other items, like baskets and retractable fence panels, may not have long-term value but look great immediately and could become prized possessions over time.
4. Plant Vases
Many types of vases can be used for decoration, from traditional to contemporary. Some popular choices include metal or plastic pots, timber pots, urns, glass jars, porcelain, and ceramics. And here are a few tips for choosing vases:
- When choosing a vase, consider the purpose for which it will be used. A metal pot may be best if you plan on using it indoors only since it will not rust or corrode over time.
- When selecting, make sure to think about size as well. A small jar would work great as an accent piece in a room, while an oversized urn could function as a desktop decorating centrepiece in any home office area.
- Don’t forget about the colour; choose something that blends or contrasts nicely with other furniture and décor items in your home so everything looks cohesive
The 24×7 customer service of wholesalers of homeware in Australia makes it easy for shoppers to get their queries answered and products delivered on time. So, what are you waiting for? Pop into the online shop and start shopping.