We are all slaves to the dollar, it’s just the way the world works, if you want a certain lifestyle, your earnings need to be adequate and regardless of your profession, you need to apply yourself 100% to the task of bringing home the bacon. If you are not earning enough money to fund the lifestyle you want, here are a few ways that the Internet can give you extra monthly income.
- E-commerce – Many Australian entrepreneurs make a good living from their e-store; success is never a given, you need the right product line and competitive prices, plus you have to invest in digital marketing. Start by researching various products and if the numbers look promising, write a business plan and take the next step to selling products online. If your business takes off, you can find an apartment in Sydney for rent and be your own boss.
- Online trading – Forex, crypto or stocks and shares are all traded in real-time on secure digital platforms; if you are planning to try trading, set up a demo account first and spend a few months trading with imaginary money before moving onto a real trading account. Find a successful broker who can offer you the critical support you need and the more you apply yourself, the better your chances of success.
- Blogging – If you have a flair for the written word, contact a content agency and they will pay you to write themed blogs for SEO agencies, which is a good way to make some extra cash. Most agencies will offer some form of training and you might have to sit an online English grammar test, which should be no problem for a native speaker. Click here for tips on finding the right work online.
- Completing online surveys – If you have free time and are happy to answer questions about products, you can work for an agency filling in online surveys. The only requirement is that your answers are honest and the more you do, the more money you will make. Of course, this isn’t going to make you rich but if you have a few hours spare, why not make a few dollars by completing product reviews?
- Teaching English online – Even if you have zero teaching experience, a native English speaker can easily be trained to teach online. Pass an online language examination and the language academy will offer you full training; all you need is a) a laptop with webcam and mic, b) a stable Internet connection and c) a whiteboard. There are many reputable online language schools that service Chinese students and once you are trained up, you are good to go.
The World Wide Web hosts a wealth of part-time work opportunities, all you have to do is find them. Google can help you track down all of the above and hopefully, you can make enough extra money to supplement your lifestyle.